Saturday, January 15, 2011

Choose Your Side: Awesome New Asylum Merch



The Asylum's always had some pretty awesome swag, but they're really upping the ante in anticipation of the cultural maelstrom to come next year when former pop sensations Tiffany and Debbie Gibson go toe-to-toe in Mega Python vs. Gatoroid. I've linked to a few articles about this already; people do indeed seem to be gearing up for a cultural event akin to Celebrity Boxing or the Speidi sex tape. Leave to The Asylum, therefore, to find the most marketable way possible to capitalize on this fervor: Team Debbie/Tiffany gear.

Three words come to mind seeing these designs: Hell Fucking Yes.

It's official, I now know what everyone on my Christmas list is getting this year (that chill that just ran up your spine is either excitement, or transference from me of my wife's cold stare in my direction. she's so team debbie.).

If I were a betting man, and I am, I'd bet this phenomenon is going to get a lot bigger in the months to come. I'm predicting a back-page Bullseye in Entertainment Weekly for this gear between now and Thanksgiving. Get these awesome designs, as well as every Asylum movie ever's logo on a variety of merch, right here.

Oh, and if you didn't know already...Team Tiffany 4EVA, bitches!
Posted by inmate 977 at 4:50 PM

No comments: